Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First 3 Days at Indus

Monday was my first day at school, unfortunately leaving me and Amara with an extremely short summer. The first day was pretty much a waste of time, we sat in a room ALL day and were given the same presentation as at orientation, so since I went to orientation, I was soooo bored. The second day was when I started having classes, and I'm not used to having a block schedule, so I was really confused. That being said, I accidentally did Monday's schedule on Tuesday for my first 3 classes. When I realized that, I felt so freaking stupid, so today in biology I had to explain to the teacher what happened. And I was mad because the business studies class that I accidentally went to had cool people in it, so now I'll be alone and sad when I actually have business studies. Oh well. This school really scares me because there are so many rules, and I feel like whatever I'm doing, I'm breaking a rule. And the uniforms are really ugly, in case I failed to mention that before. I don't know any of my teachers' names, they're all either Sir or Miss. It's much easier that way. Today, we also had classes, and I decided that Wednesday is my favorite day because I have good classes on Wednesday, including Spanish and biology, which I love. But it is really weird to be in school the whole day on Wednesdays, because in Washington we got out of school early on Wednesday. It's also really hard to decide what sport to do; I really want to do swimming but if I do that means I have to swim in the middle of the day which I don't want to do because that's really weird. Anyways. More later, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. What Sports do you get to choose from?! You are going to do wonderful Aneesa! We need to skype soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot of random sports to pick from! But since I'm not very athletically inclined that makes it hard to pick:)

    ReplyDelete